Saturday, October 27, 2012

Carpe Diem #28, perfume

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
What a joy it was to read your haiku on childhood yesterday. I really liked them all. Today we have another wonderful prompt perfume and I think that this one will bring nice haiku on all kinds of flowers and their perfume. Good luck and be inspired.
Lavender
lavender field
their perfume overwhelmes me
pleasant dreams

pleasant dreams
a lavender stuffed pillow
Ah! that perfume


Japanese Honeysuckle 

sweet perfume
honeysuckle blooms
makes me drowsy

sweet perfume
the scent of the one I love
Ah! Honeysuckle

Hm ... the perfume of lavender and honeysuckle ... how sweet ... Mother Earth provides us with all those wonderful perfumes.

Have fun and be inspired. Write your haiku from your heart and share them with Carpe Diem.

This prompt will stay on 'till October 29th 11.59 AM (CET). I will post the new prompt flying today around 10.00 PM (CET).



2 comments:

  1. All are very lovely ~ my favorite, though, is your last one ~very romantic and sincere ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nicely perfumed - lavender and honeysuckle - both of them.
    I can image you and the one you love, your heads resting on that lavender stuffed pillow, what a delicious mixture!
    :)

    ReplyDelete