Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Carpe Diem #277, Magic Fields



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are in the last 'trimester' of this wonderful month of musical prompts and it was (and still is) an adventure to prepare the episodes for this month and it was an adventure to let my inspiration be lead by music. To me music was (and is) always a great source of inspiration and I have seen this month that music can be an inspiration. I have read wonderful haiku inspired on the music by Karunesh and that makes me happy. It feels like some kind of magic to see what music can do with you and with me.

Today I have Magic Fields for prompt and that's a wonderful prompt I think. As I look around me and I see the fields and meadows blossom with thousands of colors then that has to be MAGIC and if not ... well to me it feels like magic. I am always happy as I see those wonderful colored fields and it's really a joy to stroll through those fields ... looking around me in the strong hope that I find another nice field flower or something ... it's a kind of love I think a kind of unconditional love for all and everything around me. It's really a joy to see God in all and everything around me.

Listen to the music, lean back, close your eyes and dream away in the Magic Fields .... (Video made by Daniel R)




Awesome ... I felt if I was really there. Wonderful, just wonderful. I even don't have words to describe what I saw and felt. Nevertheless I have tried to write my new haiku:

Mother Nature's magic
bewitches me every day again -
cherry blossoms bloom


cherry blossoms bloom
finally, after a long cold winter,
I welcome spring


I welcome spring
seasons come and go
Mother nature's magic


I am looking forward to all of your wonderful haiku inspired on this music by Karunesh. This prompt will stay on 'till August 22th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new Carpe Diem episode later on today. That will be the fourth CD Special written by Kikaku. I haven't made my choice for a haiku by Kikaku ... so you all have to wait ... sorry. !! Magic Fields is open for submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



6 comments:

  1. A wonderful prompt full of sprituality... and your haiku are great as useful. Myself I had to go off in another direction,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am bewitched by Nature and the power of the Mother that you express in your set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful haiku, Kristjaan. They well capture the magic of mother nature.
    It is sad that the humankind is keep on exploiting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mother Nature's magic ~ lovely haiku ~ feel the delight in your words ~ wonderful music ~ thanks, carol, xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough one for me. But it is forward and onward !
    The video wasn't working at the time...I do love the added music and videos this month.
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I've been in and out a bit this month. Lovely to see your wonderful haiku and prompts continue though Kristjaan. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete