Monday, January 16, 2017

Carpe Diem #1126 depend on yourself


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a joy to present a new episode of CDHK to you, but first this: Yesterday our Spring Retreat 2017 "fragile beauty" has started, you can find the link towards the Spring Retreat highlighted at the left side of our Kai.

Yesterday I stated that the Road to Santiago has connections with the Tarot and I love to explain that. As you maybe know on all the Tarot cards of the so called "major arcana" you can see flowing water. This water is also known as "the path of life", as in Jesus is the Water of Life. This path, our Road to Santiago, has that goal too. As we walk the Road we will grow spiritual and become more in tune with our surroundings and the Cosmos. We will cleanse our souls with the water of life ... becoming a part of the bigger plan ...


Paulo has spoken with Father Jordi who has showed him a wonderful miracle with his scallops. They started to glow, yes Father Jordi is a sorcerer of the Tradition and he (Father Jordi) shows Paulo how he can reach the end of the Road. He has to depend on himself, not only on his guide Petrus, because he will not always have a guide to point him the way.

This is what the Road teaches us. Follow the directions given along the Road (see above image) than you will always return on the right track. In this I see the following: In our life we are learning constantly sometimes we do it our own way, sometimes we do it in a guided way. For example: As I was a youngster my parents taught me that you have to believe in God and in His Son. Of course I was delighted with that belief, but as I became older (and wiser?) I left the church were we were part of and became a member of an Evangelical church. I hoped to find the happiness of believing, but I didn't. In a way I couldn't find my path. I knew there was some goal which I had to reach, but I didn't know how. So I studied a lot of books and went to listen to several wise man and woman, but I didn't find what I sought for. Finally I decided to give words to my wishes, my believes and so I found my path ... without a teacher or guide. I had to depend on myself.

There is of course nothing wrong with following a teacher or a guru, but you always have to think "do I need him (or her), or is it a false prophet I follow? Depend on your own wisdom, your own knowledge. Let your heart speak for you and not your mind. Open up to the world around you ... listen to what nature tells you, or what say that Higher Power that is always around us ... and follow your own path ... we are all wise ...

Father Jordi says it in this way:


[...] ‘The Jacobean route is marked with yellow pointers, painted all the way across Spain. If you should lose your way at any time, look for the markers – on trees, on stones, and on traffic signs – and you will be able to find a safe place. Try to depend mainly on yourself ". [...] (Source: The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho)

Yesterday I said "if you would like to know more about the Tarot than you can read the posts of May 2013". I remember that May 2013 was one of the toughest months to create, because of the "bad, occult name" of the Tarot, but I succeeded to explain that month that the Tarot is Divine ... The Road to Santiago is Divine too. It will bring us the secret knowledge of ages and it will show us how to grow spiritual ... I am just your guide, your host, but you have to do it on yourself. I cannot say how you have to use the posts for inspiration ... you have to depend on yourself ...


flowing with the stream
the High Priestess on her throne -
divine mother
gave birth to the Son of God
through the Holy Spirit

through the Holy Spirit
mankind opened their eyes
secrets revealed
seeking the way to the Inner Self -
flowing with the stream


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until January 21st at noon (CET).


No comments:

Post a Comment